Wednesday, March 4, 2015

I Love Paris

Yesterday Mom asked me if I could do anything today what would it be. I thought about it and said, "I would probably go to Paris." Paris. Is it possible to love a place where you've never actually been? I also thought about what I want to be when I grow up: a traveling writer. Travel around the world and write stories about it. What could be better? Unfortunately until my Dad invents a Tardis or a Stargate, that would mean traveling by airplane, not my favorite activity. I wish I could travel by map, like the Muppets. I hear it's much faster than most forms of travel.

 
Someday I'll get to Paris, and England, and Italy. Until then I'll be satisfied with my books, movies, and Disney's Epcot.

2 comments:

  1. Have you seen Sabrina? The one with Audry Hepburn is good but I prefer the updated version with Harrison Ford and Greg Kinnear. It is all about love and being in love with Paris. Midnight in Paris is another fun movie. Owen Wilson is in that one. You all would love it. Time travel, literary geniuses, love... it's all there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two of our favorite Paris films (three if you count both versions of "Sabrina")! :D

    ReplyDelete