Monday, January 7, 2013

Had a Good Mystery Lately?

Because we sure did. Believe it or not I am not very internet savvy at all. So earlier today when I went to get on the internet and a relatively blank page with the triangle of doom, as Elizabeth and I call it, center stage along with some text sat staring at me, I just said, "Oh well, I'll get on later." Many times the internet just does not work at our house. However when I went to get on later the same thing happened, but only when I went on my e-mail or blogger. It said it could not connect because there was something wrong with the cookies. Cookies? As in chocolate chip?

What it is with naming these electronics after food anyway? Apple products from Mackintosh and cookies on the internet? Not to mention blackberries.

Long story short, Mom, Dad, and Elizabeth came to my rescue and between us we solved the mystery. (Something about Firefox, Google, and cookies. Elizabeth erased my cookies and everything is working now.) And when all was said and done I forgot what I had wanted to post about in the first place.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Right!? I think Apple has things (maybe an OS) named Ice cream and jelly bean. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete