Thursday, March 28, 2013

A Garden Walk

I was born loving gardens. I have been taking garden walks since I could walk. When we first moved to our current residence I almost refused to stay altogether because there was no garden and no green grass. But soon my green-thumbed mother remedied that, and today we have an even larger garden than before to stroll through.

Spring is here and everywhere I look I see life in the form of little green leaves and flowers of all colors bursting out! Come and see the garden with me.





That is an amazing color!



The roses are just putting on their leaves.



Don't go past the lamppost, or you'll leave Narnia!



Where there are flowers...

...there are fairies!



I wonder what's around the corner.



Another Fairy Bookworm!



Our walking companion.



This tree almost overwhelms me with its beauty.

Look at those blossoms.







And finally a look at Elizabeth's vegetable garden. Here we have red cabbage and kale,

a trellis for the sugar snap peas,

and garlic.








Have we come to the end already? Garden time must be faster than regular time. Don't forget to come back in June, when the roses will certainly be on parade.

No comments:

Post a Comment