Friday, September 13, 2013

A Post for my Vegetables

This is definitely not a good year for squash and zucchini. My plants are pitiful! And I haven't seen very much squash in our local grocery store either. My radishes haven't turned out as I expected either. They're too small. However... 

 
...my tomatoes are doing quite well. I've already had several good tomatoes from my single plant, and it's still producing fruit, even though it's September. It makes me a lot more grateful for the heat.

Grow, tomatoes, grow!


My pea trellis has not disappointed me in the least.  It's very happy and prosperous this year. 


I love going out and picking the little pods off the vine. It's so satisfying, and they taste great! 


And last but not least, our apple trees are truly producing for the first time since they were planted.

No comments:

Post a Comment