Monday, March 17, 2014

Day 13: The Seamstress is In!


This afternoon I finally got my sewing station in my room all set up, on my very own sewing table! My room looks so complete with it there. I feel ready to sew all kinds of things! After getting the sewing machine set up I finally finished the shirt Becki and I were working on. (I plan on posting pictures of it tomorrow.) It definitely took longer than I had originally thought it would (the pattern did say "easy") but it turned out really cute, and my Mom said it looks professionally sewn. It feels good to hear that. I guess that's my reward for patience, and working with a difficult albeit lovely fabric. I must say though, I'm glad the shirt is finished and now I can move on to something new.

Next project: a dress! 

No comments:

Post a Comment