Saturday, November 9, 2013

Oh, the Internet

I have spent the past hour or so redecorating my blog. I am not very savvy in the blog designing department, plus we have a poor internet connection, so at times it was very frustrating and exhausting. But I am rather pleased with the outcome, and I am even beginning to think that the time spent here was worth it. I will be even happier after I have stepped away for a few hours. Now I think I shall go read Pride and Prejudice, and I may just need to make myself another cup of tea. 

3 comments:

  1. Ah, so very fresh and clean around here. I love it! I am inspired to tidy up my sadly-neglected blog. In fact, I may air out the place and put on some fresh "sheets." ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new blog design is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's looking really good!
    the blue background and title picking up the blue pot is masterful

    ReplyDelete